02 Sep Protection (Sales) Consultants
£25,000 - £40,000 per annum
Company: Albany Park
Location: Farnborough GU14 0LX
Are you a self-motivated and driven individual that likes to succeed? Are you looking for a full time permanent position where you can earn up to £40k OTE, do you thrive in a sales environment? do you want to join our expanding business, if so then read on!
We work together as a team in a fun yet hard-working environment breeding success, and reaping the rewards of our efforts in high earnings potential. As a team, we celebrate our successes and strive to excel every day.
Our role of a Protection (Sales) Consultant is to sell Financial Services Protection and to assist other functions and departments where required. These areas may include but not limited to: speaking to prospective clients about their protection needs, conducting a full fact-find and selling new business to non-existing customers.
Key Responsibilities of a Protection (Sales) Consultant:
- Selling Financial Services products to customers
- Maintaining a high conversion rate and achieving average commission targets
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure excellent persistency rates
- To set-up policies in trust
- Adhering to all compliance guidelines and regulations
- Ensuring individual KPI’s are achieved each month.
As a Protection (Sales) Consultant, we are looking for:
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Proven track record of achieving performance based KPI’s of revenue, persistency and compliance
- Preferably, at least one-years’ experience within the Financial Services industry but not necessary for a candidate that shows the right attributes
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to manage workload to ensure targets and regulatory time-scales are met
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Able to show initiative and make appropriate business led decisions.
In addition to the competitive salary & OTE, we’ll offer you:
- £22,500k basic salary rising to £25,000 upon successfully passing probation
- Full time permanent position
- 37.5 hours per week
- Full in-house training
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Referral Scheme
- 20 days holiday per year, rising by 1 additional day per year of service to 25 days + 3 days Christmas Shutdown