Senior Key Account Manager
£30,000 per annum + 20% OTECompany: Tenant Shop Location: Field Based
Communications Relationship Management targets Team Management
This is the perfect time to join our highly successful and rapidly expanding sales function within Inchora Home.
As a Senior Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for customer relationship management between the Tenant Shop and our Key Account base, alongside oversight and responsibility for performance of your direct reports.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Act as a senior point of contact to provide coaching and leadership support to the team.
- To effectively assist in the management of the Key Account Management team
- To manage team performance to ensure all KPI’s are achieved.
- To complete coaching and 121’s
- To deliver daily, weekly and monthly performance reports to the management team
- To ensure all communications with our agents are of a professional nature, promoting the image of Tenant Shop, and to achieve the benchmark company standards set for Quality Assurance
- To operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships through calls, regular review meetings and training sessions
- To focus on those accounts who are underperforming against company KPIs by providing any support necessary to maintain continual improvement in the quality and quantity of data supplied
- To complete regular Account Manager meetings with your accounts to review their performance and agree and initiate action plans to improve performance
- To partake in all project work required to improve the functionality of the area
- To represent the companies interests and ensure new products launched are presented to all letting agents
- Attending industry conferences to promote the brand and acquire new business
- Attending company presentations and refresher sessions to new and existing Key Accounts
- Comfortable travelling nationally three to four times a week to attend meetings
- Creation, analysis and distribution of weekly/monthly reports for your Accounts.
Do you have the following skills and attributes we are looking for?
- Previous field-based account management in the lettings industry essential
- Proficient using Salesforce and SULU
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good analytical skills
- Good organisations skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to challenges
- Team player/manager whilst working on your own initiative.
What will we offer you?
- Salary £30,000 p.a. + opportunity to earn 20% bonus
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7online GP support and discounted diagnostics.
- We will offer you the opportunity for development and promotion with a real and long-term career within our company.