Senior Account Manager
£24,000 p.a. + OTE 20%Company: Tenant Shop Location: Grantham
Relationship Management Reporting Team Management
This is the perfect time to join our highly successful and rapidly expanding sales function within Inchora Home.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for customer relationship management between the Tenant Shop and our Letting Agent base, alongside oversight and responsibility for performance of your direct reports.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Act as a senior point of contact to provide coaching and leadership support to the team
- To effectively assist in the management of the office Account Management team
- To manage team performance to ensure all KPI’s are achieved
- To complete coaching and 121’s
- To deliver daily, weekly and monthly performance reports to the senior management team
- To ensure all communications with our Letting Agents are of a professional nature, promoting the image of Tenant Shop, and to achieve the benchmark company standards set for quality assurance
- To maintain a monthly dialogue with all Letting Agents to encourage regular Tenant Shop usage
- To focus on those accounts who do not transact with us for a month to provide any support necessary to maintain continual improvement in the quality and quantity of data supplied
- To achieve set KPI’s set for productivity / activity, in the main part to secure required Scottish Power results whilst incrementally improving transactional rates, opt in rates and conversions across all products
- To partake in all project work required to improve the functionality of the area
- To represent the company’s interests and ensure new products launched are presented to all letting agents.
Do you have the following skills and attributes we are looking for?
- Account Management experience in the lettings industry essential
- Proficient using Salesforce and SULU
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good analytical skills
- Good organisations skills
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to challenges
- Team player whilst working on your own initiative
- Knowledge of the sales and rental market
- Ideally you will have some experience of working within a regulated environment
- Team Leader/Supervisory experience preferred but not essential.
What will we offer you?
- Salary £24,000 p.a. + opportunity to earn 20% Bonus
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7online GP support and discounted diagnostics.