Sales Team Leader
£19,000 p.a. + commissionCompany: Tenant Shop Location: Grantham
Call Centre Sales targets Team LEader
Are you looking for that next step? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a highly successful, fast paced and rapidly expanding Company in the heart of Grantham? If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Sales Team Leader you will be instrumental in the day to day operational duties of running a busy call centre team. Working with the Call Centre Manager, this role will include motivating the sales team with implementing sales strategies and incentives to reach targets and improve quality standards through call monitoring, feedback and coaching.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Leading, managing and motivating a sales team (approx. 10 – 12 staff) to meet agreed targets
- Holding regular monthly 1-2-1’s
- Maximizing targeted telesales campaigns and working with the sales teams to promote the services on discounts and offers to existing and new customers
- Providing feedback on day to day issues to the relevant internal teams (admin and account managers)
- Searching pro-actively for new revenue generating opportunities to meet the company targets, improving cross sale opportunities within the group
- Developing and maintaining sales methods, sharing best practice and current product knowledge
- Managing the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue or volume. Compiling performance progress reports on a weekly/monthly and end of year basis
- Adhering to the company external or internal customer care policies and procedures
- Managing and responding to client complaints
- Participating in marketing events and attending sales meetings
- Managing under performance and behavioural issues in accordance with company guidelines, including chairing minor disciplinary meetings
- Management of incentives and reward programs.
Do you have the following skills and attributes we are looking for?
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Persuasive negotiator
- Successful track record in sales and/or team management
- Good analytical skills
- Good management information and Excel skills
- Self-motivated, competitive and positive in approach to challenges
- Excellent team builder and motivator who thrives in targeted environment
- Trustworthy and an example led leader
- Experience in media or energy sales
- 2-3 years proven sales or management experience
- Experience in user automatic diallers or Avaya telephony systems.
What will we offer you?
- Salary £19,000 p.a.+ the opportunity to earn commission
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week (alternate early and late shifts & Saturdays)
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health Personal Plus – offering you healthcare support from the comfort of your home or workplace. Cignpost Health Personal Plus gives you the knowledge and support to make informed decisions about your personal health and will help you through both the NHS and private healthcare pathways.