Protection Team Manager
£35,000 per annum depending on experienceCompany: Albany Park Location: Farnborough
Management Performance Management Staff Development targets
Are you looking for a new challenge? The opportunity to develop your skills? If so, why not join Albany Park who specialise in financial protection and mortgage advice. We are looking for a Protection Team Manager who will be responsible for managing a team of Protection Advisors by ensuring all performance KPI’s and revenue targets are achieved as well as working with the Sales Manager to assist with the operational requirements of the business.
- Setting individual targets and KPI’s for your team
- Conducting monthly appraisals
- Coaching and developing team members including call listening
- Reviewing existing processes and creating new processes to improve performance
- Management of time-keeping and attendance
- Liaising with Compliance department following call quality feedback when required
- Checking recommendations and suitability reports.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Proven track record of achieving performance based KPI’s i.e. revenue, persistency & compliance
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience an advantage
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time-keeping & attendance
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills.
What we will offer you:
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Opportunity to achieve OTE of £65,000
- Full time 37.5 hours per week – shifts between 9.30am – 8.00pm Monday – Thursday, 9.30am – 6.00pm Friday
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.