Protection Oversight Manager
Salary negotiable, depending on experienceCompany: Albany Park Location: Grantham
Financial Protection Management Regulatory Requirements
Are you looking for a new challenge? The opportunity to develop your skills? If so, why not join Albany Park who specialise in financial protection and mortgage advice. We are looking for a Protection Oversight Manager who will be responsible for managing and growing a team of self-employed protection advisors including undertaking first-line Quality Assurance and T&C supervisory activities. This is an exciting opportunity to develop not only yourself but the Albany Park business, whilst being based at our office in Grantham.
Working with like-minded, ambitious, professionals you are surrounded by highly motivated & supportive colleagues.
- Day to day management of self-employed protection advisors
- Recruitment of self-employed advisors to grow the team and business
- First-line assurance to the business in line with the T&C scheme via observations and risk-based quality assurance reviews on protection cases
- Initial training, induction and continuous development of the protection advisors to attain and maintain competence
- Identify training and development needs; create and deliver the training
- Liaise with various areas of the business and external contacts to maximise business opportunities
- MI analysis and reporting.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- RO5 or equivalent
- Proven successful background as a protection advisor, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Expert knowledge of regulatory requirements, specifically ICOB and the T&C sourcebook
- Up to date protection industry & product knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to provide constructive feedback and influence behaviours
- Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate and inspire a sales teams
- Previous experience in reviewing suitability of protection cases and/or delivery of T&C supervisory requirements
- Management experience within the financial services industry.
What we will offer you:
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – offering you healthcare support from the comfort of your home or workplace. Cignpost Health gives you the knowledge and support to make informed decisions about your personal health and will help you through both the NHS and private healthcare pathways.