Protection Oversight Manager
Salary negotiable, depending on experienceCompany: Albany Park Location: Grantham
Financial Protection Management Regulatory Requirements
Are you looking for a new challenge? The opportunity to develop your skills? If so, why not join Albany Park who specialise in financial protection and mortgage advice. We are looking for a Protection Oversight Manager who will be responsible for managing and growing a team of self-employed protection advisors together with undertaking T&C supervisory activities. This is an exciting opportunity to develop not only yourself but the Albany Park business, based at our office in Grantham with elements of travel.
Working with like-minded, ambitious, professionals you are surrounded by highly motivated & supportive colleagues.
- Day to day management and recruitment of self-employed protection advisors
- First-line assurance to the business in line with the T&C scheme via observations and risk-based quality assurance reviews on protection cases
- Initial training, induction and continuous development of the protection advisors to attain and maintain competence
Do you have what we are looking for?
- RO5/working towards or equivalent
- Proven successful background as a protection advisor
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, specifically ICOB
- Up to date protection industry & product knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to provide constructive feedback and influence behaviours
What we will offer you:
- Salary up to £30k, depending on experience
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.