Circa £30,000 per annumCompany: Inchora Direct Location: Farnborough
Communication Skills Interpersonal Skills Organisation Professionalism
We are a fast paced and rapidly expand Company and are looking for a Personal Assistant, who’s role it will be to support the Company Directors to ensure the efficient running and management of the Group. You will also take responsibility for the management of the Company reception staff and facility based at our Head Office based in Farnborough.
- Managing the reception staff based in Farnborough
- Minute taking on behalf of the directors
- Assisting the directors on projects, tasks and filing
- Acting as a liaison between HR and senior management, to assist in functions such as variations to employment contracts, job descriptions and job vacancy requests
- Managing all directors team holidays and sicknesses
- Responsible for organising and collating all office feedback via the suggestion boxes
- Overseeing regulation visits and building inspections, relating to Health and Safety, Compliance Checks and networks
- Diary management on behalf of the directors, booking meetings with internal and external attendees and arranging conference calls
- Compiling meeting packs and project support documents
- Organising travel arrangements and accommodation for the directors
- Effectively dealing with all telephone queries on behalf of the directors
- Support the directors with the preparation of reports and presentations.
Do you have the following skills and attributes we are looking for?:
- Ability to manage a diverse range of duties
- A proactive, flexible and positive approach
- Comfortable communication with all levels of seniority
- Ability to maintain a highly professional manner at all times
- Responsible, trustworthy and able to handle sensitive details with confidence
- Have a high level of Personal Assistant experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to manage a team effectively.
What we will offer you:
- Salary circa £30,000 p.a.
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week (8.30am – 5.00pm)
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – offering you healthcare support from the comfort of your home or workplace. Cignpost Health gives you the knowledge and support to make informed decisions about your personal health and will help you through both the NHS and private healthcare pathways.