Marketing Communications Co-ordinator
£22,000 per annumCompany: Inchora Direct Location: Farnborough
Communications digital media Interpersonal Skills marketing Media
We are a fast paced and rapidly expanding Company who have a rare opportunity to join our Marketing & Communications Department as a Marketing Communications Co-ordinator. So if you are looking for a challenge, have confidence and a professional manner in order to liaise with all levels and 3rd parties, then read on and see if you are the person we are looking for.
The purpose of this role is to support the Inchora marketing communications activity and annual divisional plans for the Inchora Group by delivering high quality marketing communications work that impacts both the external environment and helps drive revenue for the group.
- Support the delivery of all marketing communications – on time and budget
- Write content in line with the Marketing Content Plan to be delivered across multiple formats
- Support integrated campaign delivery, encompassing internal communications, media/PR, digital and marketing communications activity
- Contribute to raising the bar on current quality of marketing communications delivery – including new innovative ideas
- Meet qualitative and quantitative marketing targets set by the Marketing Communications Executive
- Ensuing all marketing communications adhere to brand guidelines and the necessary business, regulatory and legal/compliance requirements
- Support of Brand positioning – working with key stakeholders and colleagues to ensure continued alignment and maximise visibility
- Support of the delivery of the annual marketing communications plan to deliver business objectives
- Working closely with the Inchora Divisions, supporting the marketing planning process; alignment of marketing communications activity to broader divisional marketing plans
- Work closely with any external agencies and 3rd parties to ensure successful delivery
- Support the delivery of the associated events for each business division including stand, collateral and brand visibility
- Bench marking of marketing communications activity against market/competitors as directed
- Support the on-boarding process and customer transnational journey for Inchora customers
Performance Management Accountabilities:
- Manage own workload, prioritising to ensure agreed activity is delivered on time
- Model behaviours that demonstrate commitment to Inchora values and business
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Take action to manage own personal development.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualified preferable
- Strong GCSE and A-level passes
- Someone working towards a professional marketing qualification (e.g CIM)
- Ability to work as a team player
- Collaborative approach
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good inter-personal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good creative skills
- Foundation marketing communications skills
- Ability to make quick informed decisions
- Strong analytical skills that enable the identification of key trends ad issues
- Basic understanding of the principles of content marketing
- Foundation level knowledge and experience of shaping an£d deploying innovative marketing communications.
What we will offer you:
- Salary £22,000 p.a.
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week (8.30am – 5.00pm)
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- you will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.