Junior IT Technician
£18,000 per annumCompany: Inchora Direct Location: Farnborough
IT Support Service Levels Technical Support
The Inchora Group are a highly successful and rapidly expanding Company, so this is an ideal time to join us. We are looking for a Junior IT Technician who will provide technical and operational IT support across the Inchora Group. While the role will be based in Farnborough, we have offices around the country, so it would be advantageous to be a car owner and hold a current driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity to for the right individual so if you have experience in this area, read on.
The Key Responsibilities are:
- Respond to technical support requests via the ticketing system and support line
- Provide troubleshooting for general PC, network & telecoms issues
- Assist with office moves (moving equipment & furniture)
- Prepare kit & accounts for new starters
- Ensure the IT asset inventory is kept up to date.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Microsoft knowledge- Windows, Office 365 suite, Active Directory
- Understanding of servers, networks, cabling and patching
- Troubleshooting skills.
Do you have the following key attributes & behaviours?
- Good communications skills
- Excellent customer service
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to deal with users face to face, on the phone and via email
- General interest in technology and IT
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
What would you get in return?
Inchora is an exciting and innovative business with over 200 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Competitive salary of £18,000
- 37.5 hours per week + on-call shift support from home to cover Call Centre opening hours
- 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking at Farnborough
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.