IT Support Desk Team Leader
£23,000 - £26,000 per annum - depending on experienceCompany: Inchora Direct Location: Grantham
IT Support Service Levels Team LEader Technical Support
The Inchora Group are a highly successful and rapidly expanding company, so this is an ideal time to join us. We are looking for an IT Support Desk Team Leader who will have the responsibility for a team of IT Technicians who provide technical and operational IT support across the Inchora Group. While the role will be based in Grantham, we have offices around the country and the team will be split over two locations, so it would be advantageous to be a car owner and hold a current driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity to for the right individual so if you have experience in this area, read on.
The Key Responsibilities are:
- Day to day hands on running of the technical support function
- Monitor all requests coming into the ticket system
- Assist with assigning tickets to appropriate engineer or team
- Ensure SLAs are being met
- Ensure the support line is monitored and calls answered
- Manage the IT resource to provide cover for all business areas
- Create and analyse reports to monitor help desk performance
- Be the escalation point for the user base
- Undertake PC support tickets as required
- Support the Network Operations Manager with day to day management of Inchora’s use of third-party IT support suppliers
- Develop and manage a library of support guides for staff to access via the internal communications platform
- Moving furniture and equipment where necessary.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Team Leader experience
- Experience of working in a help desk/support team
- Strong background in IT technical support in a Windows environment.
Do you have the following key attributes & behaviours?
- Confidence in managing a team
- Good communications skills
- Excellent customer service
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to deal with users face to face, on the phone and via email
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
What would you get in return?
Inchora is an exciting and innovative business with over 200 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Competitive salary of £23,000 – £26,000 p.a. – depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week + on-call shift support from home to cover Call Centre opening hours
- 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.