Field Managers – North & South
£35,000 per annum (OTE £52k) + car allowanceCompany: Tenant Shop Location: North of England South of England
Relationship Management Reporting Sales Team Management
This is the perfect time to join our highly successful and rapidly expanding sales function within Inchora Home.
As a Field Manager, you will be responsible for sales performance for the northern / southern region.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Act as a senior point of contact to provide coaching and leadership support to BDM’s in the northern / southern region
- Train new team members as required and deliver ongoing development to existing team
- To manage team performance to ensure all KPI’s are achieved
- To complete documented coaching and 121’s
- To deliver daily, weekly and monthly performance reports to the management team
- Ensure all BDM activity is entered onto Salesforce on time and accurately
- Generate new business meetings through cold calling (both over the phone and in person) whilst developing your own personal network
- Presenting & demonstrating our software in new business meetings to both senior clients and end users
- Understanding clients’ needs & handling objections in order to provide them with the appropriate solution for their business requirements
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and scoping for the opportunity to cross-sell, whilst further enhancing our offering to the client
- Actively participate in and lead team meetings and conference calls. Our sales team our best placed to tell us what our clients need, so gaining feedback is crucial in order for us to remain industry leaders
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and confidently closing opportunities
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, occasionally presenting at regional/national events
- Weekly/monthly reporting on activity and pipeline
- Flexible approach to travel where you will be expected to cover business meetings in your own area, face to face coaching sessions and 121’s with your team in their areas as well as regular meetings with senior management in Grantham or Farnborough.
Essential / desirable attributes & experience: –
- Management experience
- Proven track record in sales with a real ‘hunter’ mentality
- A strong desire to exceed targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident & articulate presenter
- A positive team player, eager to learn & develop
- Property/software sales experience an advantage (but not essential)
- Flexible on travel.
What we will offer you:
- Salary £35,000 p.a.+ opportunity to earn OTE £52k
- Car allowance
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7online GP support and discounted diagnostics.