17 Jan Product Consultant
Opportunity to earn up to £22,000 p.a.
Company: Tenant Shop
Do you want to be part of a highly successful and rapidly expanding company in the heart of Grantham? If so, we are looking for Product Consultants, who are self-motivated and driven to work within our exceptionally busy call centre. We will offer you the opportunity for development and promotion with a real and long term career within our company, so this is the perfect time to join us.
The Inchora Call Centre works within a warm and friendly business environment and we are looking for people with a professional outlook whilst maintaining their own personality to work with us. Ideally you will have some experience of working within a regulated environment . It is essential that you can work both individually to hit your own targets whilst being part of a strong team.
Product Consultants will be required to make outbound calls and receive inbound calls to customers that have already been informed that a representative from Tenant Shop will be calling them. You will review utility bills by comparing a number of different providers in order to give the customer the maximum possible saving, as well as arranging their media services and home insurances. All contacts will be existing/third party clients (warm leads), there is no cold calling involved.
Duties will include:
- Conduct outbound calls to promote Tenant Shop products
- Answering incoming calls and deal with enquiries efficiently
- Obtain and confirm correct customer details
- Provide clear and accurate results when comparing providers
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills at all times
- Attain targets set out by your line manager
- The ability to think fast on your feet in difficult situations
- To follow all company guidelines and policies & procedures.
- Good level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong telephone experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Being driven and positive
- Ability to work on your own and part of a team
- Friendly with a good telephone manner
- Strong work ethic.
We operate between the following hours:
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 8.30pm and alternate Saturdays 10.00am – 2.00pm, whereby you could be working a variety of shifts on a contracted 37.5 hours week, therefore, some flexibility in working hours may be needed.
What will we offer you?
- Salary £15,600, with a realistic potential to earn up to £22,000 per annum with commission
- Full-time position
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.