06 Mar New Business Development (Sales)
OTE £25,000 uncapped commission with great Company benefits
Company: Tenant Shop
Tenant Shop’s award winning software has been benefiting our client’s businesses for the past decade and our continued success means we are looking to further expand our fantastic sales team. We are seeking a new business appointment setter to seek out new business opportunities within a thriving market. This is the perfect time to join our highly successful and rapidly expanding company in the heart of Grantham.
Applicants must have previous sales experience and be a real self-starter, but most importantly however, have a real drive to succeed.
Joining such a growing business gives the right candidate the real chance to progress within the organisation. We offer fantastic career opportunities within this highly successful and expanding business for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who enjoy building and developing strong business relationships.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Generate new business meetings through cold calling and developing your own personal network. The role will essentially include the booking of the new business appointment for a Business Development Manager to then present our product F2F to Letting Agents on the back of your introduction
- Understanding clients’ needs & handling objections in order to provide them with the appropriate solution for their business requirements
- Maintaining a pipeline of potential new customers
- Gathering market and customer information
- Actively participate in team meetings and conference calls. Our sales team our best placed to tell us what our clients need, so gaining feedback is crucial in order for us to remain industry leaders.
Essential / desirable attributes & experience: –
- Proven track record in sales with a real ‘hunter’ mentality
- A strong desire to exceed targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident & articulate
- A positive team player, eager to learn & develop.
In return, we offer a competitive basic salary plus uncapped OTE. Other Company Benefits include:
- 20 days’ annual leave, rising by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme with employer contribution of 3% of basic salary upon completion of probationary period
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.